Thursday, November 13, 2008

Aesthetics and Directions

I'm sure I don't have to say this, but be sure to share your feelings about the look of the page if the colors give you a headache or the font is too small. warning - I might feel compelled to change the colors based on the holidays. In reflection, I realize that this is completely inline with sister habits. hehe. sister habits.

ok, it's late.

one more thing. If any of you are unfamiliar with how this works.. Click on the title of the post to see the comments displayed with the post. Comment to your heart's content. And all the sisters can be contributors if you want. (That means you can write your own post.) I'll work on making that a possibility. One more thing, you can add a link to an article/video/picture in a comment or a in a post. I will move these links to the side where we have links to interesting things under the title EMPHATIC. We can also add a section for photos. I'll work on that too.

No comments: