Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Beginning

..of the sisters on the web! At least in this kind of focused, long-term manner. Certainly no one could keep the sisters OFF the web. And let's face it: the volume of their discourse is such that the web has probably already heard their cries and proclamations, laptop handy or not.

But now their discussions will be...
ok, wait. In the spirit of this blog, I am writing this while watching John Stewart and Bill O'Reilly banter and I cannot concentrate on the quality of this post. Does John Stewart actually think he can convert O'Reilly or convince him that the majority of Americans DO want change and CAN think for themselves? And what IS O'Reilly smoking? How can he be so successful when he just talks at people? Unbelievable...

ok, where was I? Oh, yes, the McCabe women cannot be silenced. I think that was mostly my point. Have I made it?

1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

Unequivocally yes (you've made your point . . . as if you had to). BRAVO on a job well done and for getting your technologically challenged family off and running!